Deluxe Child Hermione Costume
- Shirt Front
- Deluxe Child Hermione Costume
- 100% polyester except the sweater which is 100% acrylic
- Skirt has a zip up back with darts, and the front is pleated
- Shirt front fastens around the neck with hook and loop tape, and ties around the waist
- Sweater is dark gray with front buttons and long sleeves
- Sweater has burgundy and gold stripes on the cuffs and at the waist
- Robe is black with burgundy lining and black frog closure at the neck
- Robe has a patch embroidered with the Gryffindor coat of arms.
- Necktie is burgundy with gold diagonal stripes
- Officially licensed
- ** Scarf is not included
What would Harry and Ron even do without Hermione? Harry might be the brave chosen one and Ron might have a spot of goofy charm, but they couldn’t cook up a proper plan between the two of them if they tried! That’s why they need Hermione. She’s the brains of their little trio and without her, Harry never would’ve survived long enough to make it to the final battle against Voldemort and his legion of loyal Death Eaters. Yes, she’s a true hero in the wizarding world and if your child has the wit and skill of Hermione, then she might just be ready to cosplay as the one and only wizard from the world of Harry Potter.
Now your child can become the Hogwarts prodigy from the books and films with this deluxe Hermione costume. The official costume recreates her Gryffindor robes from the movies and it comes with everything your girl will need for her first year at Hogwarts. It comes with a sweater, a shirt front, and skirt and tie. Of course, no young witch or wizard would be caught dead without their robes, so this one comes with a robe for your child to wear to class. Even if your child is just a muggle, it’s enough to make them feel like quite the formidable spell caster!
A Match for Voldemort
Now, once your child has this costume on, she’ll be ready to head to Hogwarts. You might want to help her learn a few spells to catch her up to speed with the rest of the young wizards that are going to be attending Hogwarts this year! And make sure that you outfit her with a wand, because she's going to need one if she plans on facing off against Voldemort alongside Harry Potter!
|Small||Skirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Low quality to price ratioBy Lana | 21 October 2018I was willing to spend more on this costume because I thought that meant that I was going to get a good quality item. In the picture, the material looks decent and the robe looks lined. But, in reality the material is actually sheer it is so thin and there is only lining on the outside 2 inches of the sides of the robe and the sleeves. The shirt front is sewn crooked and sits funny. The wand is bulky and cheap looking. The sweater if fine except that it is more like a woman’s large than a child’s extra large. (12/14). No issues with ththe scarf, except that it is very thin and the skirt is very thin, almost sheer as well. All in all, it’s a $50 costume that I paid $200 for and I’m not impressed. Not deluxe at all.Was this review helpful to you?