Colonial Girl Costume
Item # RU882625 Write Review
Way back in 1621 an event happened that would eventually become a beloved holiday. At Plymouth Colony, in what is now Massachusetts, a group of settlers got together to give thanks for being with one another and being in a new land. Now your little girl can recreate the look of these early Americans with this great Colonial Girl Costume. Be sure to check out our other great Thanksgiving-themed costumes to help you recreate the very first celebrations of that holiday!
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Brown dress has square neckline & back zipper
- Tan front bodice inset has appliqued "lacing"
- Neckline & wide tan sleeve cuffs have white lace edging
- Tan mob cap has elastic band & lace edging
- Tan apron has white lace edging, self-fabric waist ties
|Small||Child Sizes||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Ages||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Medium||Child Sizes||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Ages||5-7 Yrs||5-7 Yrs|
|Large||Child Sizes||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Ages||8-10 Yrs||8-10 Yrs|
Product Reviews Write A Review
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!
Select Mask to Review: