Big Top Belle Clown Costume
- Red polyester dress
- Elastic gold sequin band around chest & shoulders
- Yellow off the shoulder sleeves
- Yellow underskirt w/ blue, red, green, & orange polka dots
- Mesh lining w/ a structured hoop to give skirt volume & shape
- Fluffy white puffs down middle & rainbow trim
- Ruffled polka dot collar fits around neck w/ elastic band
- Also included, red headband with colorful bow
No one ever said that clowns had to wear those fluffy jumpsuits.
Did they? We're pretty sure they didn't. We're also pretty sure you aren't required to wear ridiculously large shoes if you don't want to. That's the beauty of dressing as a clown! You get to interpret your outfit however you like. It's your own creation after all, so your clown can be in pastels, or have a giant tutu, or even a massive hat. So the question is, what do you want your clown character to look like?
If it were us, we'd go with some classic colors. Bright primary colors with polka dots or stripes. And if it were us, we'd avoid the full clown jumpsuit in lieu of something more comfortable. Maybe a dress or skirt? We'd definitely avoid big hands/feet, and go for something both clown-like but cute.
Essentially, we'd be after this Big Top Belle Clown Costume. It's a brightly colored polyester dress in all colors of the rainbow. There's yellow off-the-shoulder sleeves, different layers to the skirts (both stripes and polka dots), and a hoop skirt to give the dress volume. There's rainbow trim, gold sequin bands, a polka-dot collar, and even a red bowed headband to top it off. This outfit is both bright and cheery, but adorable, which we think is a win-win. Not to mention no jumpsuit! That's even better.