Assassins Creed Edward Kenway Hidden Blade Gauntlet
- Blade Attached to Wrist Sheath
- Wrist Guard
- Assassins Creed Edward Kenway Hidden Blade Gauntlet
- Plastic retractable blade attached to faux leather sheath
- Molded vinyl wrist guard fits under sheath straps
- Sheath straps have hook & loop fastener
- Plastic blade measures 10.5" long when retracted, 16" long when extended
- Blade extends by pressing button on sheath
On our list of awesome things, hidden blades rank pretty high on it. Have you ever seen the way Edward Kenway handles his hidden wrist dagger? He’s all like THWIPP! SWOOSH! SWOOSH! FHWIP!
Okay, so maybe we can’t fully express the awesomeness of hidden blades in the Assassin’s Creed games, but it’s pretty epic.
Unfortunately, in real life, you can’t just walk around with hidden blades. There are just too many problems that could occur. First of all, knives are dangerous and you definitely shouldn’t be playing with them like a toy. Second of all, it’s illegal to conceal weapons in most places. So, the police will catch you. They’ll probably send you to jail and that’s really not fun for anyone.
The good news is that you can still feel like a deadly character from the video game series by wielding this Assassin’s Creed hidden blade accessory. It’s a toy gauntlet, so it won’t harm you or any of your friends and it won’t give you a one way ticket to a jail cell at the police station. It will, however, make you feel just as epic as Edward Kenway!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review