Girls' Rainbow Monster Costume
When someone is running from a monster, and they manage to get past the initial shock, they might take a look back and decide monsters aren't that scary after all. Anything wearing a whole rainbow worth of bright colors can't possibly be that bad. They did such a great job coordinating their outfit, that they must just be wanting to look cool and make new friends! If a fearsome beast were planning to devour some folks, would they show up in such a flashy outfit? They would probably be a lot more sneaky, and definitely not wearing a poofy orange tutu with rainbow trim around the top. The matching rainbow accents all over the ensemble don't make very good camouflage.
This wicked-looking costume comes with everything a monster needs to have a killer time! The skirt has an attached red bodice, which features matching red jagged sleeves and a rainbow inset in the center. The hood is what really puts the "monster" in "party monster", with its fluffy purple fur, big teeth, and plush rainbow horns. The rainbow theme continues with the rainbow striped leg warmers, which look awesome with any brightly colored tights they want to add. This colorful monster is ready to tear up the dance floor, which should be nice and empty until everyone realizes she's not there to tear them up, too!
- 100% polyester interlock & jersey knit, satin & knit mesh; 58% acrylic/42% polyester faux fur
- Pullover tutu dress has bodice & elbow-length jagged sleeves of red interlock
- Center-front inset of rainbow-striped jersey w/ green satin ribbon bow
- Skirt has orange satin base layer w/ overlays of orange mesh & rainbow jersey
- Hood is purple long-pile faux fur w/ stuffed rainbow horns, plastic eyes & felt teeth on top
- Leg warmers are rainbow-striped jersey
- Hooded dress
- Leg warmers
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!